Historic Railcar

at the corner of Third and Jefferson, was built by the Pullman Company as a dining car for the Northern Pacific Railroad in 1916. In 1935, the Alaska Railroad purchased it and converted into a club car. It was used as such until shortly before the earthquake of 1964, when  it was given to Seward. The railcar is open daily in summer 9am to 5pm.