built in 1905, is the oldest roadhouse in Interior Alaska. John and Florence Sullivan operated the log inn from 1905-1922. Today, the restored log structure is a museum that houses many of the now antique items that were used by John and Florence.
The museum is also home to a collection of artifacts and photographs from the early 1900s as well as entertaining portions of a local man’s diary. The Sullivan Roadhouse is located across from the Visitors Center and is open 7 days a week from 9 to 6. Admission is free.