Mineral Creek Valley is a scenic drive/hike. Follow the gravel road at the end of Mineral Creek Drive for approximately 5.5 miles. After 2.5 miles the road splits. The right leads to the creek where a small tram was used to service the McIntosh Roadhouse (1912 era). The left fork continues up the valley. The Mineral Creek Trail leads 0.8 miles to The W.L. Smith Stamp Mill, built in 1913 and used in conjunction with the Mountain King Mine.