929 Mission Ave. conveniently situated in Old Town Kenai, with spectacular views of the Kenai River. 907-283-5999
The Russian Orthodox Church
Next to Fort Kenay, was built in 1896. The original church was founded in 1846 on the same site. A National Historic Landmark, the church, with its three onion-shaped domes, is well preserved and an excellent example of Russian architecture in Alaska.